Dr. James C. Miller, MD is a Clinical Geneticist in Indianapolis, IN. He specializes in Neurological Surgery, has 13 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Indiana University School of Medicine and he is affiliated with IU Health Methodist/IU Health University, IU Health North, and IU Health West.
Dr. James C. Miller, MD works at IU Health Physicians Neurosurgery. He is accepting new patients and accepts Aetna, Anthem, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Humana,...
About Dr. James C. Miller, MD
- Acoustic Neuroma
- Aneurysm, Intracranial Berry
- Ankylosing Vertebral Hyperostosis
- Benign Tumor
- Brain Tumor
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Pinched Nerve
Education & Certifications
- Indiana University School of Medicine
- Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas
- University of Louisville Program
A provider may accept your insurance carrier but may not be in-network with your specific plan. To confirm your coverage, contact your insurance carrier or the provider's office.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James C. Miller, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. James C. Miller, MD is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.