Dr. James C. Miller, MD is a Clinical Geneticist in Indianapolis, IN. He specializes in Neurological Surgery, and has 13 years of experience. He graduated from Indiana University School of Medicine and he is affiliated with IU Health Methodist/IU Health University, IU Health North, and IU Health West.
Dr. James C. Miller, MD works at IU Health Physicians Neurosurgery - IU Health Neuroscience Center. He is accepting new patients and accepts Medical Mutual, Sagamore Health Network,...
About Dr. James C. Miller, MD
- Back & Neck Pain
- Complex Brain Tumors
- Disc Herniation & Disc Disease
- Spinal Stenosis
- Brain Tumor
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Pinched Nerve
Education & Certifications
- Indiana University School of Medicine
- Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
- University of Louisville Program