Overview of Dr. Major
Dr. James C. Major, MD is an Ophthalmologist (Eye Doctor) in Wharton, TX. He specializes in Ophthalmology, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from BAYLOR COLL OF MED and he is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital.
Dr. Major works at Nacogdoches Office and 13 other locations. He treats conditions like Retinal Vein Occlusion, Diabetic Macular Edema (DME) along with other conditions at varying frequencies. Dr. Major also conducts Ocular Prosthetics....
Dr. Major's Locations
- Houston Methodist Hospital
We award the Super Profile status to providers who meet all of FindCare's criteria.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Customize your search with filters that provide more Super Profile results near you
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. James C. Major, MD
Education & Certifications
- BAYLOR COLL OF MED
- BAYLOR COLL OF MED|Baylor University
- Baylor University
- Emory Univer
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute Anne Bates Leach Eye Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. James C. Major, MD accepting new patients?
- Who are other Ophthalmologists (Eye Doctors) nearby?
- Does Dr. James C. Major, MD accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. James C. Major, MD?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile