Dr. James A. Hill, MD is an Orthopedic Surgeon in Chicago, IL. He specializes in Orthopaedic Surgery, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Northwestern Mem Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery; Northwestern Mem Hosp, General Surgery and he is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital.
Dr. James A. Hill, MD works at Northwestern Center for Comprehensive Orthopaedic and Spine Care. He is accepting new patients and accepts major insurance plans. Please call...
About Dr. James A. Hill, MD
- Arthroscopic Surgery - Knee
- Arthroscopic Surgery - Shoulder
- Athletic Knee Problems
- Shoulder Problems
- Shoulder Surgery
Education & Certifications
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Northwestern Mem Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery; Northwestern Mem Hosp, General Surgery
- Evanston Hospital
- McGaw Med Center Northwestern
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery-Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. James A. Hill, MD hasn't specified which insurance carriers or plans he accepts. To confirm if Dr. James A. Hill, MD accepts your insurance, contact his office at 312-472-4875.