Dr. James F. Hammel I, MD, MA is a Psychiatrist & Neurologist in Seattle, WA. He specializes in Psychiatry and Psychiatry, has 14 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Harvard Medical School, Boston, Ma.
Dr. James F. Hammel I, MD, MA works at Doctor Hammel. He is accepting new patients and accepts major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment with Dr. James F. Hammel I, MD, MA and to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
About Dr. James F. Hammel I, MD, MA
- Acceptance And Commitment Therapy (act)
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy (cbt)
- Concierge Medicine
- Consultation & Second Opinion
- Expert Analysis And Evaluation Of Complex Medical Issues.
Education & Certifications
- Harvard Medical School, Boston, Ma - M.D.
- OXFORD UNIVERSITY, OXFORD, ENGLAND, UK - M.Sc. (Oxon)
- Stanford University - B.A. (Pre-Med, Psychology)
- Stanford University - M.A. (Psychology)
- STANFORD UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER - PSYCHIATRY/MEDICINE
- HARVARD PSYCHIATRY RESIDENCY TRAINING PROGRAM - ADULT PSYCHIATRY
- MOUNT SINAI MEDICAL CENTER, NEW YORK CITY, NY - CONSULTATION-LIAISON PSYCHIATRY