Dr. James M. Engelman, M.D.
Dr. James M. Engelman, M.D. is an Internist (Primary Care Doctor) in Aptos, CA. He specializes in Internal Medicine, has 17 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Kaiser.
Dr. Engelman works at James M Engelman. He treats conditions like All Headaches (incl. Migraine), Lipid Disorders along with other conditions at varying frequencies. Dr. Engelman also conducts Cholesterol Screening. He is accepting new patients and accepts Cigna, Humana, and other major...
Find providers based on your care needs
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. James M. Engelman, M.D.
Education & Certifications
- University Of Southern California / School Of Medicine
- Internal Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. James M. Engelman, M.D. accepting new patients?
Dr. Engelman is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Engelman is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
- Who are other Internists (Primary Care Doctors) nearby?
Compare with other Internists (Primary Care Doctors)
Are you Dr. James M. Engelman, M.D.?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile