Dr. James W. Brodsky, MD is an Orthopedic Surgeon in Dallas, TX. He specializes in Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Trauma, has 16 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine.
Dr. James W. Brodsky, MD works at Practice At 411 N Washington Ave Suite 7000 and 1 other location. He is accepting new patients and accepts major insurance plans. Please...
About Dr. James W. Brodsky, MD
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Birth Defects
- Hammer Toe
Education & Certifications
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Orthopedic Surgery; Bellevue Hosp Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery
- Baylor College Of Med
- Baylor College of Medicine Affiliated Hospitals
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Baylor College Of Medicine
- Baylor College of Medicine Program
- University of Southern California Med. Center-LAC
- The New York Orthopaedic Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you Dr. James W. Brodsky, MD?
Login or create a Doctor.com account to manage your FindCare profile.Claim your free profile