Dr. Jack H. Mydlo, MD is an Urologist (Genitourinary Doctor) in Philadelphia, PA. He specializes in Urology, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine .
Dr. Jack H. Mydlo, MD works at Temple Urology Associates and 1 other location. He is accepting new patients and accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield, CareSource, Hill Physicians, SummaCare, and other major insurance plans. Please call...
About Dr. Jack H. Mydlo, MD
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Enlarged Prostate
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Certifications
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine
- Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Urology; Montefiore M C-H&l Moses Div, Urology; Montefiore M C-H&l Moses Div, General Surgery
- Bronx Municipal Hospital Center
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Montefiore) Program
Insurance Plans Accepted
A provider may accept your insurance carrier, but may not cover your specific insurance plan. Please contact your insurance carrier or the provider’s office directly for the most accurate coverage information.
- Hill Physicians
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of New Jersey
- Independence Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you Dr. Jack H. Mydlo, MD?
Login or create a Doctor.com account to manage your FindCare profile.Claim your free profile