Dr. Jack E. Jensen, MD is an Orthopedic Surgeon in Houston, TX. He specializes in Orthopaedic Surgery, has 16 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from University of Wales in Great Britain .
Dr. Jack E. Jensen, MD works at Athletic Orthopedic Knee Center. He is accepting new patients and accepts major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment with Dr. Jack E. Jensen, MD and to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
About Dr. Jack E. Jensen, MD
- Back Pain
Education & Certifications
- University of Wales in Great Britain
- Univ Tx Med Sch At Houston, Orthopedic Surgery; Univ Tx Med Sch At Houston, General Surgery
- Hermann Hospital, University Of Texas
- Chief Resident, Orthopaedic Surgery, Hermann Hospital/St. Joseph's Hospital/Shriner's Crippl
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you Dr. Jack E. Jensen, MD?
Login or create a Doctor.com account to manage your FindCare profile.Claim your free profile