Dr. Iwona U. Sobczak, MD is a Neurologist in Chicago, IL. She specializes in Neurology, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. She graduated from Nicolaus Copernicus Academy of Medicine, Krakow .
Dr. Iwona U. Sobczak, MD works at Mrs. Iwona Sobczak, MD. She is accepting new patients and accepts HFN, Healthspring, PersonalCare Insurance of Illinois, Preferred Network Access (PNA), Uniformed Services Family Health Plan, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead...
About Dr. Iwona U. Sobczak, MD
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Electromyography (emg), Epilepsy, Headache And More
- Memory Loss
Education & Certifications
- Nicolaus Copernicus Academy of Medicine, Krakow - Medicine
- Copernicus Academy of Medicine
- Collegium Medicum im. Ludwika Rydygiera
- So Il Univ Sch Of Med, Clinical Neurophysiology; Univ Of Chicago Hosps, Neurology; St Joseph Hosp, Internal Medicine
- The University Of Chicago Hospitals
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Chicago
- University of Chicago Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital, Chicago, IL
- Southern Illinois University, Neurophysiology and Epilepsy
Insurance Plans Accepted
A provider may accept your insurance carrier, but may not cover your specific insurance plan. Please contact your insurance carrier or the provider’s office directly for the most accurate coverage information.
- PersonalCare Insurance of Illinois
- Preferred Network Access (PNA)
- Uniformed Services Family Health Plan
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you Dr. Iwona U. Sobczak, MD?
Login or create a Doctor.com account to manage your FindCare profile.Claim your free profile