Dr. Imran Q. Samnani, M.D.
Dr. Imran Q. Samnani, M.D. is an Internist (Primary Care Doctor) in Lake City, FL. He specializes in Internal Medicine, has 16 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from East Tennesee St Univ Vamc Johnson City Mc and he is affiliated with Adventhealth Ocala.
Dr. Samnani works at Lake City Veteran's Hospital. He frequently treats conditions like Bacterial Sepsis, HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus). He accepts Anthem, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, First Health...
Find providers based on your care needs
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Imran Q. Samnani, M.D.
Education & Certifications
- SOUTHWEST COLLEGE OF NATUROPATHIC MEDICINEHEALTH SCIENCES
- Englewood Hospital and Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Englewood Englewood Hosp
- East Tennesee St Univ Vamc Johnson City Mc
- Infectious Disease
- Internal Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you Dr. Imran Q. Samnani, M.D.?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile