Dr. Howard Maker, MD is a Neurologist in New York, NY. He specializes in Neurology, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine .
Dr. Howard Maker, MD works at Practice At 10 Union Sq E. He is accepting new patients and accepts Atlantis Health Plan (Easy Choice), Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment with Dr. Howard...
About Dr. Howard Maker, MD
- Back Pain
- Memory Loss
Education & Certifications
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Neurology; Goldwater Mem Hosp, Neurology; Montefiore M C-H&l Moses Div, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Montefiore) Program
Insurance Plans Accepted
A provider may accept your insurance carrier, but may not cover your specific insurance plan. Please contact your insurance carrier or the provider’s office directly for the most accurate coverage information.
- Atlantis Health Plan (Easy Choice)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you Dr. Howard Maker, MD?
Login or create a Doctor.com account to manage your FindCare profile.Claim your free profile