Dr. Henry McDonald, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. McDonald is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Henry McDonald, MD
Dr. Henry McDonald, MD is an Ophthalmology Specialist in San Francisco, CA. They specialize in Ophthalmology, has 42 years of experience, and is board certified in Ophthalmology. They graduated from David Geffen School Of Medicine At UCLA, University Of California, Los Angeles and is affiliated with St. Mary's Medical Center.
Dr. McDonald works at
Find providers based on your care needs
West Coast Retina1445 BUSH ST, San Francisco, CA 94109 Directions (415) 972-4600
West Coast Retina Inc1 Daniel Burnham Ct Ste 210C, San Francisco, CA 94109 Directions (415) 441-0906
- 3 101 S San Mateo Dr Ste 306, San Mateo, CA 94401 Directions (650) 342-7137
- 4 400 29th St, Oakland, CA 94609 Directions (510) 268-8277
- 5 185 Berry St Ste 130, San Francisco, CA 94107 Directions (415) 972-4600
Silkiss Eye Surgery100 Tamal Plz Ste 120, Corte Madera, CA 94925 Directions (415) 927-6600
- St. Mary's Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chinese Community Health Plan (CCHP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. McDonald?
Get the job done. You re in good Hands. True professional
About Dr. Henry McDonald, MD
- 42 years of experience
- English, Chinese and Russian
Education & Certifications
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- UCSF Medical Center
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center
- David Geffen School Of Medicine At UCLA, University Of California, Los Angeles
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McDonald has an average wait time of 10 – 15 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. McDonald has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. McDonald works at
Dr. McDonald has seen patients for Retinal Hemorrhage, Repair of Retinal Detachment or Retinal Tear and Age-Related Macular Degeneration, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. McDonald on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. McDonald speaks Chinese and Russian.
6 patients have reviewed Dr. McDonald. The overall rating for this provider is 3.7. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. McDonald.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. McDonald, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. McDonald appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.