Dr. Harold Reaves, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Reaves is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Harold Reaves, MD
Dr. Harold Reaves, MD is an Ophthalmology Specialist in Los Angeles, CA. They specialize in Ophthalmology, has 49 years of experience, and is board certified in Ophthalmology. They graduated from UMDNJ-- New Jersey Medical School and is affiliated with California Hospital Medical Center, Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital.
Dr. Reaves works at
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Affordable Health & Benefits
- American Postal Workers Union Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net of California
- MAPFRE Life Insurance Company of Puerto Rico
- NALC Health Benefit Plan
- Teamsters or other Unions
- Union Pacific Railroad Employee Health Systems
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Reaves?
I was referred to Dr. Reaves from an ER at 1am. After over an hour irrigating and examining my eye, they told me I was probably fine despite the agonizing pain I was still in. Dr. Reaves' office took my appointment first thing in the morning. The wait was minimal and after less than 1 minute of examination he found the sharp piece of plastic embedded on the inside of my eye lid and less than 1 minute later he had it out. Easy to talk to, great listener. I would send my mom to see him.
About Dr. Harold Reaves, MD
- 49 years of experience
- English, Persian and Spanish
Education & Certifications
- International Eye Fdn
- Yale New Haven Hospital
- Waterbury Hosp Yale University
- UMDNJ-- New Jersey Medical School
- Howard University
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Reaves has an average wait time of 10 – 15 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Reaves has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Reaves works at
Dr. Reaves has seen patients for Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy, Visual Field Defects and Retinoschisis, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Reaves on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Reaves speaks Persian and Spanish.
17 patients have reviewed Dr. Reaves. The overall rating for this provider is 4.2. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Reaves.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Reaves, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Reaves appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.