Dr. Gregory A. Smith, MD
Interventional Pain Medicine, Addiction Medicine
Dr. Gregory A. Smith, MD is a Pain Medicine Specialist in Fresno, CA. He specializes in Interventional Pain Medicine and Addiction Medicine, has 16 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Washington Center / School of Medicine.
Dr. Smith works at GS Medical/Comprehensive Pain Relief Group and 2 other locations. He frequently treats conditions like Facet Joint Pain, Lumbar Radiculopathy along with other conditions at varying frequencies. Dr. Smith also conducts...
Find providers based on your care needs
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Gregory A. Smith, MD
Education & Certifications
- Washington Center / School of Medicine
- WASHINGTON UNIV IN ST LOUIS SCH OF MED
- Indiana University
- Indiana University / School of Medicine
- University Hospital Suny Health S C Bklyn
- Pain Medicine
5680 N Fresno St Ste 105,
Fresno, CA 93710
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Gregory A. Smith, MD accepting new patients?
- Who are other Pain Medicine Specialists nearby?
- Does Dr. Gregory A. Smith, MD accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Gregory A. Smith, MD?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile