Dr. Gregory Hurt, DDS is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Hurt is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Gregory Hurt, DDS
Dr. Gregory Hurt, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in San Marcos, CA.
Dr. Hurt works at
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- First Dental Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Liberty Dental
- Mutual of Omaha
- Principal Financial Group
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Hurt?
Highly recommended, friendly staff and excellent Doctor ( hurt ) for my second opinion .
About Dr. Gregory Hurt, DDS
- English, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog and Vietnamese
Education & Certifications
- University of California, Los Angeles
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hurt has an average wait time of Under 10 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Hurt has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Hurt works at
Dr. Hurt speaks Russian, Spanish, Tagalog and Vietnamese.
14 patients have reviewed Dr. Hurt. The overall rating for this provider is 4.7. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Hurt.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Hurt, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Hurt appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.