Dr. Greg E. Halko, MD is an Orthopedic Surgeon (Hand Surgeon) in Oklahoma City, OK. He specializes in Hand Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Hand Surgery-Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia Hand Center.
Dr. Greg E. Halko, MD works at Mercy Clinic Orthopedic Associates. He is accepting new patients and accepts Aetna, Anthem, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Humana, and other major insurance plans. Please call...
Many providers have expertise treating multiple conditions or procedures. FindCare uses a variety of data sources to determine which conditions or procedures a provider treats and their level of experience.
About Dr. Greg E. Halko, MD
Education & Certifications
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center
- Methodist Central Hospital
- University Of Tennessee/ Campbell Clinic
- Hand Surgery-Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia Hand Center
- Amer Bd Orthopaedic Surgery (Hand Surgery)
- Amer Bd Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hand Surgery