About Dr. Gordon W. Nuber, MD
Dr. Gordon W. Nuber, MD is an Orthopaedic Surgeon in Glenview, IL. He specializes in Orthopaedic Surgery, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from...
- Arthroscopic Surgery - Knee
- Arthroscopic Surgery - Shoulder
- Arthroscopy - Elbow
- Athletic Knee Problems
- Cartilage Preservation
Insurance Plans Accepted
We’re sorry — we currently do not have insurance coverage information from this provider. Reach out to your insurance carrier directly to see if this provider is in-network.
Education & Certifications
- 1978 Wayne State University School of Medicine
- Northwestern Mem Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery; Northwestern Mem Hosp, General Surgery
- 1979 Northwestern Meml Hospital Chi
- 1983 McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University
- ABMS, Orthopaedic Surgery, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery-Orthopaedic Surgery
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital