Dr. Gerard D. Santos, MD
Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine
Dr. Gerard D. Santos, MD is an Internist (Sleep Medicine Doctor) in Waldorf, MD. He specializes in Sleep Medicine and Internal Medicine, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from University of The East / Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center and he is affiliated with St. Mary's Hospital and Bon Secours Memorial Regional Medical Center.
Dr. Santos works at Newbridge Spine and Pain Center LLC and 1 other location. He frequently treats conditions like...
Find providers based on your care needs
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Gerard D. Santos, MD
Education & Certifications
- University of The East / Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center
- Woodhull Medical and Mental Health Center
- Sleep Medicine
- Bon Secours Memorial Regional Medical Center
- St. Mary's Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Gerard D. Santos, MD accepting new patients?
- Who are other Internists (Sleep Medicine Doctors) nearby?
- Does Dr. Gerard D. Santos, MD accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Gerard D. Santos, MD?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile