Dr. George A. Small, MD is a Neurologist in Pittsburgh, PA. He specializes in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology, has 16 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Jefferson Medical College - Medical and he is affiliated with Allegheny General Hospital.
Dr. George A. Small, MD works at Practice At 420 E North Ave Suite 206 and 1 other location. He is accepting new patients and accepts major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment with...
About Dr. George A. Small, MD
- amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- and autoimmune related such as CIDP
- and neuropathies related to monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance (MGUS)
- as well as autonomic neuropathies
- including diabetic related
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Chronic Pain
- Parkinson's Disease
Education & Certifications
- Jefferson Medical College - Medical
- Neurology - American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Clinical - American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. George A. Small, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. George A. Small, MD is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Are you Dr. George A. Small, MD?
Login or create a Doctor.com account to manage your FindCare profile.Claim your free profile