Dr. George A. Small, MD is a Neurologist in Pittsburgh, PA. He specializes in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology, has 16 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Jefferson Medical College - Medical and he is affiliated with Allegheny General Hospital.
Dr. George A. Small, MD works at Practice At 420 E North Ave Suite 206 and 1 other location. He is accepting new patients and accepts major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment with...
About Dr. George A. Small, MD
- amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- and autoimmune related such as CIDP
- and neuropathies related to monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance (MGUS)
- as well as autonomic neuropathies
- including diabetic related
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Chronic Pain
- Parkinson's Disease
Education & Certifications
- Jefferson Medical College - Medical
- Neurology - American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Clinical - American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Allegheny General Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you Dr. George A. Small, MD?
Login or create a Doctor.com account to manage your FindCare profile.Claim your free profile