Dr. George A. Sisson Jr., MD is an Orthopedic Surgeon in Chicago, IL. He specializes in Orthopaedic Surgery, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Northwestern University Med School and he is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital.
Dr. George A. Sisson Jr., MD works at Northwestern Center for Comprehensive Orthopaedic and Spine Care. He is accepting new patients and accepts major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment...
About Dr. George A. Sisson Jr., MD
Education & Certifications
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Northwestern University Med School
- Manhattan Eet Hospital
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery-Orthopaedic Surgery