Dr. Geoffrey L. Ray, M.D.
Dr. Geoffrey L. Ray, M.D. is a Radiologist in Baltimore, MD. He specializes in Radiation Oncology, has 13 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from National Cancer Institute and he is affiliated with Sinai Hospital of Baltimore and Grand Strand Medical Center.
Dr. Ray works at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore and 2 other locations. He treats conditions like Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, Peritoneal Cancer along with other conditions at varying frequencies. Dr. Ray also...
Find providers based on your care needs
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Geoffrey L. Ray, M.D.
Education & Certifications
- Howard University
- Howard University Hospital
- Indiana University / School of Medicine
- National Cancer Institute
- Nci Nih
- Radiation Oncology
- Grand Strand Medical Center
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Geoffrey L. Ray, M.D. accepting new patients?
- Who are other Radiologists nearby?
- Does Dr. Geoffrey L. Ray, M.D. accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Geoffrey L. Ray, M.D.?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile