Dr. Grammer is amazing. He treats his patients with care and understanding - explains everything in detail from treatment to prognosis and all relevant studies on TMS. The work he is doing is a miracle to his patients. I am off medication for the...
Dr. Geoffrey G. Grammer, M.D. is an Internist (Primary Care Doctor) in Mc Lean, VA. He specializes in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Walter Reed AMC/Natl Capitol Consortium - Geriatric Psychiatry.
Dr. Grammer works at Greenbrook TMS NeuroHealth and 2 other locations. He frequently treats conditions like Limb Pain, Malaise and Fatigue along with other conditions at varying frequencies. Dr. Grammer also conducts...
Find providers based on your care needs
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
Ratings & Reviews
Average provider rating
Average provider rating
Based on 1 review
Time with patient
Trust in decision making
Office & Staff Evaluation
Ease of scheduling
Average wait time
Leave a review
How was your appointment with Dr. Geoffrey G. Grammer, M.D.?
Patient Ratings (4)
Patient Reviews (1)
About Dr. Geoffrey G. Grammer, M.D.
Education & Certifications
- Uniformed Services U, School of Medicine
- Virginia Tech
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- Walter Reed AMC/Natl Capitol Consortium - Internal Medicine/Psychiatry
- Walter Reed AMC/Natl Capitol Consortium - Geriatric Psychiatry
- Geriatric Psychiatry
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Geoffrey G. Grammer, M.D. accepting new patients?
Dr. Grammer is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Grammer is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
- Who are other Internists (Primary Care Doctors) nearby?
Compare with other Internists (Primary Care Doctors)
Are you Dr. Geoffrey G. Grammer, M.D.?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile