Dr. Frederick M. Jacobsen IV, MD is a Psychiatrist & Neurologist in Washington, DC. He specializes in Sleep Medicine, Clinical Pharmacology, Geriatric Psychiatry, Neurology, Psychiatry, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from National Institute Mntl Health.
Dr. Jacobsen works at Clinical Cultural and Consulting Services P.c.. He frequently treats conditions like Sleep Apnea. Dr. Jacobsen also conducts...
Find providers based on your care needs
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Frederick M. Jacobsen IV, MD
- Sleep Medicine
- Public Health & General Preventive Medicine
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Clinical Pharmacology
Education & Certifications
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine
- Yale University School Of Med
- National Institute Mntl Health
- Sleep Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Frederick M. Jacobsen IV, MD accepting new patients?
- Who are other Psychiatrists & Neurologists nearby?
- Does Dr. Frederick M. Jacobsen IV, MD accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Frederick M. Jacobsen IV, MD?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile