Dr. Yelian has an average wait time of 31 – 45 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Frank Yelian, MD
Dr. Frank Yelian, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Irvine, CA. They completed their fellowship with Wayne State University/DMC
Dr. Yelian works at
Find providers based on your care needs
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach
- Providence St. Joseph Hospital Orange
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Yelian?
Knows his work, great doctor very kind . He listens to the patients and is very honest
About Dr. Frank Yelian, MD
- Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
- English, Chinese and Japanese
Education & Certifications
- Wayne State University/DMC
- Saginaw Coop Hosps Inc
- Saginaw Cooperative Hospital Inc
- Zhejiang Medical University
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Yelian has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Yelian works at
Dr. Yelian speaks Chinese and Japanese.
28 patients have reviewed Dr. Yelian. The overall rating for this provider is 3.6. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Yelian.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Yelian, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Yelian appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.