She was great! Very personable, kind, and answered all my questions. She also took her time and didn’t rush the appointment. She also was able to give us a proper diagnosis within minutes.
Overview of Dr. Feldman
Dr. Elizabeth D. Feldman, MD is a Surgeon in Reston, VA. She specializes in Surgery, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. She graduated from Anne Arundel Med Center and she is affiliated with Stonesprings Hospital Center, Medstar Georgetown University Hospital, and Reston Hospital Center.
Dr. Feldman works at Virginia Cancer Specialists and 1 other location. She treats conditions like Lobular Carconima, Ductal Carcinoma in Situ along with other conditions at varying...
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital
- Reston Hospital Center
- Stonesprings Hospital Center
We award the Super Profile status to providers who meet all of FindCare's criteria.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Customize your search with filters that provide more Super Profile results near you
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
Dr. Feldman's Ratings & Reviews
Average provider rating
Average provider rating
Based on 1 review
Time with patient
Trust in decision making
Office & Staff Evaluation
Ease of scheduling
Average wait time
Leave a review
How was your appointment with Dr. Elizabeth D. Feldman, MD?
Patient Ratings (70)
Patient Reviews (1)
About Dr. Elizabeth D. Feldman, MD
Education & Certifications
- University Of Maryland
- University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Penn State Milton Hershey Medical Center
- Penn State's Milton S Hershey Med Center
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine
- Anne Arundel Med Center
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- General Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Elizabeth D. Feldman, MD accepting new patients?
- Who are other Surgeons nearby?
- Does Dr. Elizabeth D. Feldman, MD accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Elizabeth D. Feldman, MD?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile