Dr. Eliot M. Wallack, MD is a Neurologist in Philadelphia, PA. He specializes in Neurology, has 16 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from University of Maryland School of Medicine and he is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Penn Medicine Rittenhouse Long-Term Acute Care Hospital, Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, and Pennsylvania Hospital.
Dr. Eliot M. Wallack, MD works at Penn Neurology Rittenhouse. He is accepting new patients and...
About Dr. Eliot M. Wallack, MD
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- General Neurology
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
Education & Certifications
- University of Maryland School of Medicine
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Insurance Plans Accepted
A provider may accept your insurance carrier, but may not cover your specific insurance plan. Please contact your insurance carrier or the provider’s office directly for the most accurate coverage information.
- Aetna US Healthcare
- Cigna HealthSpring
- Clover Health Plan
- Devon Health Services (Americare)
- Gateway Health Plan
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Penn Medicine Rittenhouse Long-Term Acute Care Hospital
- Penn Presbyterian Medical Center
- Pennsylvania Hospital