Dr. Elaine J. Ahillen, MD is an Orthopedic Surgeon in Sterling, VA. She specializes in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery, has 12 years of experience, and is board certified. She graduated from Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine .
Dr. Elaine J. Ahillen, MD works at Elaine Ahillen and 1 other location. She is accepting new patients and accepts AARP, Advantage Health, AmeriChoice by UnitedHealthcare, Beech Street, Tufts Associated Health Plans, and other...
About Dr. Elaine J. Ahillen, MD
- Hand & Upper Extremity
- Hand & Wrist
- Hand & Wrist Fractures
- Hand & Wrist Surgery
Education & Certifications
- Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine - Medical Degree
- George Washington University Hospital - Orthopaedic Surgery
- TRIA Orthopaedic Center - Sports Medicine
- Christine M. Kleinert Institute for Hand and Microsurgery - Hand Surgery
Insurance Plans Accepted
A provider may accept your insurance carrier, but may not cover your specific insurance plan. Please contact your insurance carrier or the provider’s office directly for the most accurate coverage information.
- Advantage Health
- AmeriChoice by UnitedHealthcare
- Beech Street
- Blue Care Network of Michigan