Dr. Donald Lewis, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Lewis is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Donald Lewis, MD
Dr. Donald Lewis, MD is an Orthopedic Hand Surgery Specialist in San Ramon, CA. They completed their fellowship with Lake Tahoe Sports Medicine Fellowship
Dr. Lewis works at
Find providers based on your care needs
- Concord Medical Center
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
- Walnut Creek Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Affinity Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Benefit Panel Services
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Health Net
- Hill Physicians Medical Group
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Lewis?
Saw Dr. Lewis who treated the pinky finger on my right hand by Xiflex. The pinky finger was badly curled Dr. Lewis process has straightened it. I am still in physical therapy so I can’t say the recovery is final but I am optimistic about the results.
About Dr. Donald Lewis, MD
- Orthopedic Hand Surgery
Education & Certifications
- Lake Tahoe Sports Medicine Fellowship
- New York Orthopaedic Hospital, Columbia University
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons
- University of Virginia / Main Campus
- Hand Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lewis has an average wait time of 10 – 15 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Lewis has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Lewis works at
Dr. Lewis has seen patients for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Dupuytren's Contracture and Trigger Finger, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Lewis on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
28 patients have reviewed Dr. Lewis. The overall rating for this provider is 3.9. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Lewis.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Lewis, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Lewis appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.