Dr. Donald I. Altman, MD
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Dr. Donald I. Altman, MD is a Surgeon (Reconstructive Surgeon/Plastic Surgeon) in Irvine, CA. He specializes in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, has 16 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Chldns Hosp and he is affiliated with Hoag Hospital Newport Beach and Anaheim Global Medical Center.
Dr. Altman works at Donald Altman MD. He treats conditions like Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant, Gynecomastia. Dr. Altman also conducts Excision of Skin Lesion....
Find providers based on your care needs
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Donald I. Altman, MD
Education & Certifications
- Univ of IL Coll of Med
- UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS AT CHICAGO / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- U Calif Irvine Med Ctr
- Chldns Hosp
- Plastic Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Donald I. Altman, MD accepting new patients?
- Who are other Surgeons (Reconstructive Surgeons/Plastic Surgeons) nearby?
- Does Dr. Donald I. Altman, MD accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Donald I. Altman, MD?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile