Overview of Dr. Wilgarde
Dr. David S. Wilgarde, M.D. is an Internist (Primary Care Doctor) in Palm Springs, CA. He specializes in Internal Medicine, has 17 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Wayne State University.
Dr. Wilgarde works at Preventive Medicine Clinics. He treats conditions like Hormone Imbalance. Dr. Wilgarde also conducts Hormone Replacement Therapy. He is accepting new patients and accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, and other major insurance plans. Please call...
Find providers based on your care needs
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. David S. Wilgarde, M.D.
Education & Certifications
- Wayne State University
- Internal Medicine
- Pain Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. David S. Wilgarde, M.D. accepting new patients?
Dr. Wilgarde is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Wilgarde is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
- Who are other Internists (Primary Care Doctors) nearby?
Compare with other Internists (Primary Care Doctors)
Are you Dr. David S. Wilgarde, M.D.?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile