Dr. David W. Manning, MD is an Orthopedic Surgeon in Chicago, IL. He specializes in Orthopaedic Surgery, has 14 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from McGaw Med Center Of Northwestern and he is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital.
Dr. David W. Manning, MD works at Northwestern Center for Comprehensive Orthopaedic and Spine Care. He is accepting new patients and accepts major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment with Dr....
About Dr. David W. Manning, MD
- Hip Replacement Surgery
- Hip Resurfacing
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Knee Replacement Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Joint Replacement
Education & Certifications
- Georgetown University School of Medicine
- McGaw Med Center Of Northwestern
- University of Chicago
- Massachusetts General Hospital/Brigham and Women's Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery-Orthopaedic Surgery