Overview of Dr. Linstadt
Dr. David E. Linstadt, M.D. is a Radiologist in Sacramento, CA. He specializes in Radiation Oncology, has 17 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Lawrence Berkeley Lab and he is affiliated with Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital and Mercy General Hospital.
Dr. Linstadt works at 2800 L St Ste 10 and 9 other locations. He treats conditions like Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, Gynecologic Cancer. Dr. Linstadt also conducts PET-CT Scan. He is accepting new patients and...
Dr. Linstadt's Locations
6620 Coyle Ave Ste 110,
Carmichael, CA 95608
- Mercy General Hospital
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
Find providers based on your care needs
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. David E. Linstadt, M.D.
Education & Certifications
- Stanford School Of Medicine
- Naval Medical Center
- University Of California-San Francisco
- Lawrence Berkeley Lab
- Radiation Oncology
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. David E. Linstadt, M.D. accepting new patients?
- Who are other Radiologists nearby?
- Does Dr. David E. Linstadt, M.D. accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. David E. Linstadt, M.D.?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile