Dr. David K. Kurahara, M.D.
Dr. David K. Kurahara, M.D. is a Pediatrician (Children's Doctor) in Honolulu, HI. He specializes in Pediatrics, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Boston University.
Dr. Kurahara works at Hawaii Pacific Health Medical Group At Kapi'olani and 1 other location. He frequently treats conditions like Limb Pain, Limb Swelling along with other conditions at varying frequencies. Dr. Kurahara also conducts Joint Fluid Test. He is accepting new patients and...
Find providers based on your care needs
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. David K. Kurahara, M.D.
Education & Certifications
- Boston University
- University Hi J a Burns School Med
- Pediatric Rheumatology
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. David K. Kurahara, M.D. accepting new patients?
Dr. Kurahara is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Kurahara is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
- Who are other Pediatricians (Children's Doctors) nearby?
Compare with other Pediatricians (Children's Doctors)
Are you Dr. David K. Kurahara, M.D.?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile