I had consultations with several plastic surgeons for a blepharoplasty / double eyelid surgery and chose Dr. Kung. I am extremely happy with my experience with Dr. Kung as well as the outcome. I would highly recommend Dr. Kung to anyone!
Dr. David S. Kung, M.D. is a Surgeon (Reconstructive Surgeon/Plastic Surgeon) in Chevy Chase, MD. He specializes in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, has 13 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from University of North Carolina Hospital and he is affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital and Suburban Hospital.
Dr. Kung works at Kung Plastic Surgery PA. He frequently treats conditions like Breast Ptosis, Dentofacial Anomalies along with other conditions at...
Find providers based on your care needs
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
Ratings & Reviews
Average provider rating
Average provider rating
Based on 1 review
Time with patient
Trust in decision making
Office & Staff Evaluation
Ease of scheduling
Average wait time
Leave a review
How was your appointment with Dr. David S. Kung, M.D.?
Patient Ratings (28)
Patient Reviews (1)
About Dr. David S. Kung, M.D.
Education & Certifications
- Harvard Medical School
- Columbia Univeristy
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
- University of North Carolina Hospital
- Plastic Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. David S. Kung, M.D. accepting new patients?
- Who are other Surgeons (Reconstructive Surgeons/Plastic Surgeons) nearby?
- Does Dr. David S. Kung, M.D. accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. David S. Kung, M.D.?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile