Dr. David J. Baylink, M.D.
Dr. David J. Baylink, M.D. is an Internist (Primary Care Doctor) in Loma Linda, CA. He specializes in Internal Medicine, and has 16 years of experience. He graduated from SOUTHWEST COLLEGE OF NATUROPATHIC MEDICINEHEALTH SCIENCES.
Dr. Baylink works at Loma Linda University Medical Center. He treats conditions like Hyperthyroidism, Osteoporosis. He is accepting new patients and accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, First Health (Coventry Health Care), Humana, MultiPlan, and other...
Find providers based on your care needs
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. David J. Baylink, M.D.
Education & Certifications
- SOUTHWEST COLLEGE OF NATUROPATHIC MEDICINEHEALTH SCIENCES
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Lahey Clinic
- Usphs Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. David J. Baylink, M.D. accepting new patients?
Dr. Baylink is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Baylink is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
- Who are other Internists (Primary Care Doctors) nearby?
Compare with other Internists (Primary Care Doctors)
Are you Dr. David J. Baylink, M.D.?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile