Dr. Darren Sigal, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Sigal is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Darren Sigal, MD
Dr. Darren Sigal, MD is a Hematology Specialist in La Jolla, CA. They specialize in Hematology, has 19 years of experience, and is board certified in Internal Medicine. They graduated from University Of California At Los Angeles / Center For Health Sciences and is affiliated with Scripps Green Hospital and Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas.
Dr. Sigal works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Scripps Green Hospital10666 N Torrey Pines Rd 214, La Jolla, CA 92037 Directions (858) 554-7797
- 2 3605 Vista Way Bldg B, Oceanside, CA 92056 Directions (760) 547-1010
- 3 3075 Health Center Dr Ste 102, San Diego, CA 92123 Directions (858) 637-7888
- 4 3366 Fifth Ave, San Diego, CA 92103 Directions (619) 230-0400
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Sigal?
Dr. Sigal is a tremendous doctor who is at the forefront of research. I found him to be kind and caring and very busy. As busy as he is, he made time to answer my questions and give me the hope and care I needed to survive my cancer.
About Dr. Darren Sigal, MD
- 19 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Scripps Clin
- University Of California Davis Medical Center
- University Of California At Los Angeles / Center For Health Sciences
- Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sigal has an average wait time of 10 – 15 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Sigal has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Sigal works at
Dr. Sigal has not been reviewed and rated on Healthline FindCare, yet. If you have seen this provider you can leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Sigal.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Sigal, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Sigal appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.