Dr. Daniel J. Burdick, MD is a Neurologist in Seattle, WA. He specializes in Neurology, has 12 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, M.D. .
Dr. Daniel J. Burdick, MD works at Daniel Burdick and 1 other location. He is accepting new patients and accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield, MagnaCare, ODS, POMCO, Rocky Mountain Health Plans, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment with Dr....
About Dr. Daniel J. Burdick, MD
- Abnormal Gait
- Parkinson's Disease
Education & Certifications
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, M.D.
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Harvard Medical School
- University of Washington/Dept of Neurology
Insurance Plans Accepted
A provider may accept your insurance carrier, but may not cover your specific insurance plan. Please contact your insurance carrier or the provider’s office directly for the most accurate coverage information.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of Colorado
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of Connecticut
- Anthem Blue Cross of California
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you Dr. Daniel J. Burdick, MD?
Login or create a Doctor.com account to manage your FindCare profile.Claim your free profile