Damian Chaupin, M.D., is a cardiologist at Miami Cardiac & Vascular Institute. He specializes in preventing, diagnosing and treating diseases of the heart and blood vessels. In addition to his three Board certifications, Dr. Chaupin main interests are in valve disease and congestive heart failure. His clinical research studies focus on discovering improved ways to predict, detect, treat and cure cardiovascular disease.
About Dr. Damian F. Chaupin, MD
- Aneurysm of Heart
- Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Dissection
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Vascular Disease
Education & Certifications
- Internal Medicine, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, Md.
- Cardiovascular Disease, New York Presbyterian Hospital, Columbia University, New York, N.Y.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Baptist Hospital of Miami
- South Miami Hospital
- West Kendall Baptist Hospital