Dr. Cynthia L. Bodkin, MD is a Neurologist in Indianapolis, IN. She specializes in Neurology and Neurology, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. She graduated from Mayo Clinic and she is affiliated with IU Health Methodist/IU Health University, IU Health North, and IU Health West.
Dr. Cynthia L. Bodkin, MD works at IU Health Physicians Neurology - IU Health Neuroscience Center. She is accepting new patients and accepts major insurance plans. Please call ahead to...
About Dr. Cynthia L. Bodkin, MD
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Shift Work Sleep Disorder
- Sleep Disorders, Electromyography (emg)
Education & Certifications
- Mayo Clinic
- Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, FL
- NEUROLOGY, SLEEP MEDICINE, HCMC, MINNEAPOLIS, MN
- CLINICAL NEUROPHYSIOLOGY, MAYO CLINIC, JACKSONVILLE, FL