Dr. Chung-Han Lee, MD, PHD
Male • Medical Oncology, Student in an Organized Health Care Education/Training Program
Overview of Dr. Lee
Dr. Chung-Han Lee, MD, PHD is an Internist (Oncologist) in West Harrison, NY. He specializes in Medical Oncology and Student in an Organized Health Care Education/Training Program, has 13 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center and he is affiliated with Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
Dr. Lee works at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center - Sidney Kimmel Center for Prostate and Urologic Cancers and 1 other...
Dr. Lee's Locations
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Find providers based on your care needs
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Chung-Han Lee, MD, PHD
Education & Certifications
- University Of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- Stanford University
- New York Presbytarian Weill Cornell Med Center
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Chung-Han Lee, MD, PHD accepting new patients?
- Who are other Internists (Oncologists) nearby?
- Does Dr. Chung-Han Lee, MD, PHD accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Chung-Han Lee, MD, PHD?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile