Dr. Charles Preston, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Preston is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Charles Preston, MD
Dr. Charles Preston, MD is an Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Walnut Creek, CA. They specialize in Orthopedic Surgery, has 21 years of experience, and is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine. They graduated from Univ Of Ca and is affiliated with Concord Medical Center and Walnut Creek Medical Center.
Dr. Preston works at
- Concord Medical Center
- Walnut Creek Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Affinity Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Benefit Panel Services
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Health Net
- Hill Physicians Medical Group
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Preston?
Dr. Preston repaired my torn rotator cuff and I had a great outcome. Him and his staff have always been very friendly and helpful. I have no complaints at all and haven't really had any long wait times at his office. Highly recommend him.
About Dr. Charles Preston, MD
- Orthopedic Surgery
- 21 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- University Of Southern California
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Nyu-Hospital For Joint Diseases, Musculoskeletal Research Center
- Univ Of Ca
- UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA AT IRVINE / CALIFORNIA COLLEGE OF MEDICINE & SURGERY
- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Preston has an average wait time of 10 – 15 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Preston has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Preston works at
Dr. Preston has seen patients for Elbow Bursitis, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Preston on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
8 patients have reviewed Dr. Preston. The overall rating for this provider is 4.1. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Preston.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Preston, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Preston appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.