I just had my third surgery with Dr. Morris for different procedures on my eye lids. I am completely happy with the results. She put me at ease on the first visit and explains what is involved in each step. Her after surgery care is just as...
Overview of Dr. Morris
Dr. Carrie L. Morris, MD is an Ophthalmologist (Eye Doctor) in Arlington, TX. She specializes in Ophthalmology, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. She graduated from University Of Tennessee Med Center and she is affiliated with Texas Health Heb, Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Grapevine, Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth, and Texas Health Specialty Hospital.
Dr. Morris works at KE Eye Centers of Texas and 4 other locations. She...
Dr. Morris's Locations
- Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth
- Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Grapevine
- Texas Health Heb
- Texas Health Specialty Hospital
We award the Super Profile status to providers who meet all of FindCare's criteria.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Customize your search with filters that provide more Super Profile results near you
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
Dr. Morris's Ratings & Reviews
Average provider rating
Average provider rating
Based on 1 review
Time with patient
Trust in decision making
Office & Staff Evaluation
Ease of scheduling
Average wait time
Leave a review
How was your appointment with Dr. Carrie L. Morris, MD?
Patient Ratings (19)
Patient Reviews (1)
About Dr. Carrie L. Morris, MD
Education & Certifications
- University of Alabama At Birmingham
- University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
- University of South Alabama / College of Medicine
- University of Tennessee Medical Center
- Duke University Med Center
- University Of Tennessee Med Center
- Vanderbilt University
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Carrie L. Morris, MD accepting new patients?
- Who are other Ophthalmologists (Eye Doctors) nearby?
- Does Dr. Carrie L. Morris, MD accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Carrie L. Morris, MD?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile