Dr. Cara Angelotta, MD is a Psychiatrist & Neurologist in Chicago, IL. She specializes in Psychiatry, has 10 years of experience, and is board certified. She graduated from New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia Campus) and she is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Cara Angelotta, MD works at Asher Center for the Study & Treatment of Depressive Disorders. She accepts major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment with Dr. Cara Angelotta,...
About Dr. Cara Angelotta, MD
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Perinatal Mood Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Disorders
- Postpartum Depression
Education & Certifications
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia Campus)
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology-Psychiatry