Dr. Caesar Luo, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Luo is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Caesar Luo, MD
Dr. Caesar Luo, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Walnut Creek, CA. Dr. Luo completed a residency at Wills Eye Institute. He currently practices at Peled Plastic Surgery and is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital–Schuylkill E. Norwegian Street. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Luo is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Western Health Advantage
About Dr. Caesar Luo, MD
- 16 years of experience
- English, Chinese and Mandarin
Education & Certifications
- Associated Retinal Consultants, William Beaumont Hospital
- Wills Eye Institute
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
- University of Rochester
- Lehigh Valley Hospital–Schuylkill E. Norwegian Street
- Lehigh Valley Hospital–Schuylkill S. Jackson Street
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Penn State Health St. Joseph Medical Center
- Reading Hospital
- Temple University Hospital – Episcopal Campus
How was your appointment with Dr. Luo?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Luo has an average wait time of 10 – 15 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Luo has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Luo has seen patients for Age-Related Macular Degeneration and Macular Hole, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Luo on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Luo speaks Chinese and Mandarin.
4 patients have reviewed Dr. Luo. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Luo.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Luo, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Luo appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.