Dr. Brody A. Flanagin, MD is an Orthopedic Surgeon in Dallas, TX. He specializes in Orthopaedic Surgery, and has 13 years of experience. He graduated from University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of Medicine.
Dr. Brody A. Flanagin, MD works at Health Texas Provider Network. He is accepting new patients and accepts Anthem, AvMed, HealthPlus, Priority Health, SummaCare, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment...
About Dr. Brody A. Flanagin, MD
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Tear
Education & Certifications
- University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of Medicine
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital Program
Insurance Plans Accepted
A provider may accept your insurance carrier, but may not cover your specific insurance plan. Please contact your insurance carrier or the provider’s office directly for the most accurate coverage information.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of Colorado
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of Connecticut
- Assurant Health
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you Dr. Brody A. Flanagin, MD?
Login or create a Doctor.com account to manage your FindCare profile.Claim your free profile