From first phone call to post-op visit, I felt like I could not be in better hands. The whole team was professional & compassionate. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making the whole explant process so smooth! I traveled from Scottsdale...
Overview of Dr. Hubbard
Dr. Bradley A. Hubbard, MD is a Surgeon (Reconstructive Surgeon/Plastic Surgeon) in Dallas, TX. He specializes in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, has 16 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Ut Southwest Med Ctr and he is affiliated with Medical City Lewisville, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Flower Mound, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas, St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor, Medical City Plano, and Baylor University...
Dr. Hubbard's Locations
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Lewisville
- Medical City Plano
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Flower Mound
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
We award the Super Profile status to providers who meet all of FindCare's criteria.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Customize your search with filters that provide more Super Profile results near you
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
Dr. Hubbard's Ratings & Reviews
Average provider rating
Average provider rating
Based on 1 review
Time with patient
Trust in decision making
Office & Staff Evaluation
Ease of scheduling
Average wait time
Leave a review
How was your appointment with Dr. Bradley A. Hubbard, MD?
Patient Ratings (10)
Patient Reviews (1)
About Dr. Bradley A. Hubbard, MD
Education & Certifications
- SUNY Upstate Med Univ
- Upstate Medical University/ College of Health Professions
- University of Missouri
- Ut Southwest Med Ctr
- Plastic Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Bradley A. Hubbard, MD accepting new patients?
- Who are other Surgeons (Reconstructive Surgeons/Plastic Surgeons) nearby?
- Does Dr. Bradley A. Hubbard, MD accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Bradley A. Hubbard, MD?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile