Dr. Borna Bonakdarpour, MD is a Neurologist in Chicago, IL. He specializes in Neurology, has 13 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Tehran University Of Medical Sciences, Faculty Of Medicine and he is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Borna Bonakdarpour, MD works at Cognitive Neurology & Alzheimer's Disease Center. He is accepting new patients and accepts SelectHealth, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule...
About Dr. Borna Bonakdarpour, MD
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Atypical Parkinsonian Syndromes
- Behavioral Disorder of Epilepsy
- Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy
- Cognitive Disorders
Education & Certifications
- Tehran University Of Medical Sciences, Faculty Of Medicine
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences and Health Services
- University of Arizona HSC
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-Tucson
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology-Neurology
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Borna Bonakdarpour, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Borna Bonakdarpour, MD is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.