Dr. Bong-Soo Kim, MD is a Clinical Geneticist in Philadelphia, PA. He specializes in Neurological Surgery, has 12 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Minimally Invasive and Complex Spinal Surgery-University Of Chicago Medical Center.
Dr. Bong-Soo Kim, MD works at Temple University Hospital. He is accepting new patients and accepts Aetna, Amerigroup (Wellpoint), Anthem, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to...
Many providers have expertise treating multiple conditions or procedures. FindCare uses a variety of data sources to determine which conditions or procedures a provider treats and their level of experience.
About Dr. Bong-Soo Kim, MD
Education & Certifications
- Catholic University Of Korea, College Of Medicine
- Neurosurgery-Catholic University Of Korea
- Neurosurgery-Temple University Hospital
- Minimally Invasive and Complex Spinal Surgery-University Of Chicago Medical Center
- Neuro-Oncology and Stereotaxis-Cleveland Clinic
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bong-Soo Kim, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Bong-Soo Kim, MD is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.