Dr. Bikram Sekhon, MD
Dr. Bikram Sekhon, MD is a Nephrology Specialist in Lakewood, CA. They specialize in Nephrology, has 13 years of experience, and is board certified in Internal Medicine. They graduated from RAJIV GANDHI UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES AND MANIPAL ACADEMY OF HIGHER EDUCATION (M.A.H.E.) MANGAL and is affiliated with Lakewood Regional Medical Center, Long Beach Memorial Medical Center and Miller Children's & Women's Hospital - Long Beach.
Dr. Sekhon works at
Find providers based on your care needs
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's & Women's Hospital - Long Beach
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Sekhon?
About Dr. Bikram Sekhon, MD
- 13 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- RAJIV GANDHI UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES AND MANIPAL ACADEMY OF HIGHER EDUCATION (M.A.H.E.) MANGAL
- Internal Medicine and Nephrology
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sekhon has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Sekhon works at
Dr. Sekhon has not been reviewed and rated on Healthline FindCare, yet. If you have seen this provider you can leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Sekhon.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Sekhon, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Sekhon appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.